Lifetime Service Policy
Lifetime Service Policy Information
To our valued Lifetime Service Policy holders:
We wish to increase your enjoyment of the bicycle you purchased by providing a way to take the guesswork out of routine adjustments and maintenance on your bicycle for as long as you own it.
The Lifetime Service Policy IS NOT a warranty.
What we are offering you is a LIFETIME Service Policy giving you NO CHARGE LABOR on the following:
- derailleur adjustments
- brake adjustments
- bearing adjustments
- minor wheel truing (on bike)
- tire inflation
- cable and unit lubrication (cost of lubricants is extra)
- bicycle tune-up
This LIFETIME service policy is being offered to you for a one-time fee.
Any PARTS and LABOR needed to make any of the above adjustments are not included and would cost extra.
Other exclusions apply:
- cleaning and polishing (including use of chain cleaning tool)
- drivetrain cleans and lubricants
- labor required to fix any unauthorized modifications of the bicycle as sold
- installation of accessories
- correction of owner adjustments
- repairs due to accident or misuse
- all parts and installation needed for repair of the bicycle
This service policy is for the original owner and is non-transferable.
To obtain your FREE LABOR service, bring your bicycle to either of our stores along with proof of purchase of your Lifetime Service Policy (Lifetime Service Card or receipt from original purchase).
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.