Electric/Gas Motor Kits
Battery anxiety? Not with a Turbo SL. Our discreet and compact SL Range-Extender Battery provides up to 40 additional miles (64km) of mountain-flattening power. More range, more riding. - Only available for purchase at your local dealer. - 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding. - Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes. - Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator. - SL Range Extender Cable 220mm ROAD 98920-5655 SOLD SEPARATELY. - SL Range Extender Cable 160mm MTB 98920-5650 SOLD SEPARATELY.
- Fits EVO Fire Ridge, Bushwick, Kallio (920726, 920727, 920778, 920779) - Charger included
- Fits Promovec Kit (041608-01) - 48V, 7.8Ah, Panasonic LI-ION smart battery - Charger included
- 500WH. - Pakyak auxiliary battery holder sold seperately. - Extend your range and ride time with an optional 500WH EnergyPak battery. - Fits perfectly inside the PakYak storage case. - Dimension: 40cm X 7cm X 7cm. - Weight: 3.1kg.
- 500WH. - Compact version of EnergyPak Smart cleanly integrated into the frame. - All-new 500Wh compact battery boosts the range of performance E-bikes. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger. - EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 can charge up to 80 percent in 2 hours 20 minutes. - Compatible with our EnergyPak Plus range extender. - Doesn't include downtube cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 4.1kg.
- 625WH. - Giant premium battery technology, cleanly integrated into the frame. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger. - EnergyPak integrated Smart 625WH can charge up to 80 percent in 2 hours 30 minutes. - Compatible with our EnergyPak Plus range extender. - Doesn't include downtube cover. - 50 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 3.8kg.
Whether visiting friends, enjoying a ride on city roads, or doing some errands with the eBike, the PowerPack 400 delivers the power you need. The lightweight lithium-ion battery is easy to install and remove or can simply be charged using the charging socket on the eBike. Its long service life, compact and easy-to-install design mean that the PowerPack 400 is not only reliable, but also strong on performance. The PowerPack 400 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
The Bosch PowerPack 500 is the same size as the PowerPack 400 and only slightly heavier, but offers a longer range. When using the Bosch Standard Charger, this lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge to 50% and approximately 4.5 hours to charge fully. Once fully charged and together with the Performance Line Cruise, the eBike can ride up to 56 miles. The PowerPack 500 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
Page 1 of 1