absoluteBLACK's Chain Catcher is designed to eliminate the possibility of the chain falling in towards the frame when shifting to the inner chainring on uneven road. Chain Catcher is a simple add-on component which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. Especially recommended for carbon frames. No matter how well you set up the front derailleur with round or oval rings, there is always a possibility that chain may find its way to drop on the frame when you shift quickly from outer ring to inner one. Especially on rough or gravel roads. Mounting the Chain Catcher in front of the front derailleur will prevent such occurrence from happening because the chain will be guided precisely onto the small ring and will not be able to go any further towards the frame. Our Chain Catcher has a conical tapered head, providing an excellent fit to braze-on mounts that are integrated with frame. However, with older frames you may use a clamp braze-on adapter. In such case please ensure that your adapter has a front face also conical (not flat). Unlike the majority of chain catchers on the market, absoluteBLACK's Chain Catcher can be precisely adjusted to ensure only minimal gap is left to the inner chainring for maximum security. - Mass/Size: 11.6g / one size fits all - Compatibility: All braze-on frames and derailleurs. - Adjustability: 6mm chainline adjustment provided on the slot for precise setup - Material: CNC machined 7075 T6 / M5 stainless steel bolt - Finish: type II anodizing
Shims for fitting 25.4mm diameter handlebars to 31.8mm clamp diameter stems. - Outside Diameter: 31.8mm - Inside Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 48mm - Machined Aluminum - Anodized Black
Shims for fitting 26.0mm diameter handlebars to 31.8mm clamp diameter stems. - Outside Diameter: 31.8mm - Inside Diameter: 26.0mm - Length: 44mm - Machined Aluminum - Anodized Black
- Allows the use of a 7 speed shimano cassette on an 8 or 9 speed shimano cassette body
$3.00 - $24.95
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
$10.45 - $20.48
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
Wheels Manufacturing Clear Chainstay Protector w/ Alcohol Prep Pad keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay.
Wheels Manufacturing Wide Chainstay Protector w/ Alcohol Prep Pad keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay. Wide design offers extra coverage for larger chainstays.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M3x10 Socket Head Screws
Enduro 24X37 ABEC-3 Sealed Bearing. Replacement bearing for Wheels Mfg bottom brackets for 24mm (Shimano) and 22mm/24mm (SRAM GXP) spindle cranks. ABEC-3 bearings are the most economical bearing Enduro offers but are extremely tough and durable. Grade 10 chromium steel balls are within 10/1,000,000" round. These are twice as round as the industry standard. 52100 high carbon chromium alloy races go through a vacuum de-gassing process resulting in the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62. Keeping everything together are riveted steel retainers and sealed with LLB type seals. - Dimensions: OD: 37mm / ID: 24mm / Width: 7mm - ABEC-3 - Grade 10, 5/32" chromium steel balls - Enduro Part # BB MR 2437 LLB-BLK - Imported - Sold in a bag of 2
Enduro 6806 ABEC-3 Sealed Bearing. Direct replacement bearing for most BB30/PF30 OEM bottom brackets as well as all Wheels Mfg bottom brackets for 30mm spindle cranks. - Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 30mm / Width: 7mm - ABEC-3 - Grade 10, 5/32" chromium steel balls - Kyodo Yushi SRL grease or equivalent - Enduro Part # BB 6806 LLB/C3 - Imported - Sold Bag of 2
$12.75 - $18.38
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25 bearings are Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record quality.
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
An often overlooked, yet critical visual point is the stem cap. We held nothing back creating our stem caps and are proud to offer Star Capz in all your favorite Supacaz colors. Let the star guide you. Oil Slick Star Capz are the perfect touch for the perfect cockpit.
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
$6.99 - $8.99
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
$1.00 - $4.39
- Fits Shimano and ISIS BBs - 16mm ID x 20mm OD x 1.5mm Thick - Bag of 10
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • 6061-T6 aluminum lever and cap with a chromoly bolt • Bottle opener opens almost any bottle
$8.39 - $39.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Axle mount rear derailleur guard - Essential for children`s multi-speed bikes
$4.59 - $38.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- One-piece steel construction - Chrome plated
$5.59 - $9.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
- One-Key release - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt one-key release
- Type: Lock washer - Size: 1" Keyed
Page 1 of 39 Next page